Accurate, synchronized time for any Power-over-Ethernet installation
Inova OnTime® Analog Clocks provide accurate, synchronized time to airports, offices, schools, distribution and manufacturing facilities - anywhere it matters that time be reliable and consistently synchronized. All Inova clocks update time from a common source, ensuring a consistent, reliable display no matter where in the building they're installed.
Our clocks are not atomic! You won't ever have to take them outside to search for a reliable signal, or wonder why the times displayed don't match.
Double-sided options are available, and protective wire guards can be purchased separately. The single-sided model is a surface wall mounted design; the double-sided clock can be suspended from the ceiling or wall mounted perpendicular to the floor.
German movement and hands
ETL, FCC, and CE marks
3 year warranty
USA Manufactured Parts
- High quality polycarbonate lens
- Single piece ABS molded case with theft-deterrent and earthquake resistant mounting slot
- Easy to read dial with large numbers
- Add your logo! (call us for a quote on custom printed dials)
- Locally engineered circuit board
- Inova Solutions developed and supported operating firmware
- Highly secure command set, virtually impervious to tampering
- Cloud based management system
Why our double-sided analogs are better than the competition
- OnAlert two-sided analog clocks come pre-assembled, which can save hours of your time that some suppliers demand by shipping their product unassembled . We invest our time prior to shipping your clock to you.
- Our double sided clocks require only one Ethernet connection. This frees up one port on your powered switch, and eliminates the need to pull two Ethernet cables.
- We re-designed our double sided mounting to be strong AND thin, giving our double-sided clocks the thinnest profile in the industry.