Whether you need textual emergency alert signs for your campus, government facility or office park, our LED signs are an energy-efficient, environmentally friendly choice for public safety. Inova OnAlert® emergency communication signs are bright, three-colored, life safety signs that securely deliver emergency alerts and instructions when a public safety event is triggered in your facility. Inova OnAlert emergency LED displays can be programmed to send custom, emergency alert messages based on priority as well as first-responder and manual follow-up messages. These LED displays connect to a variety of emergency communication networks and campus safety platforms and function as a visual component to your emergency response preparedness plan.
Additionally, Inova LightLink® software enables non-crisis messaging options, including the ability to communicate everyday information such as time, weather or HR messaging; messages can be sent to all displays or groups of designated displays.
Inova OnAlert emergency LED displays are built for optimal energy efficiency with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, a network standard that lets the system draw both data and power from a single network connection without AC outlets or wall transformers.
Our emergency alert notification signs help you:
- Communicate clearly in environments with high noise levels or poor acoustics
- Provide visual emergency response communication and alert notification for the hearing impaired
- Complement your emergency planning solution and emergency broadcasting systems with mass notification LED displays
- Fill in gaps in wireless and network-centric solutions when demand spikes or weak signals (such as in hallways) interrupt communication
- Offer primary or supplemental visual crisis emergency notification that satisfies NFPA72 code 184.108.40.206 (use of Textual and Graphical Visible Appliances)