Inova Solutions partners with Interactive Intelligence (ININ) to add valuable real-time reporting capabilities to Interaction Marquee and Interaction Supervisor – the reporting applications of their all-in-one, pre-integrated contact center application, Customer Interaction Center™ (CIC).
Enhance your ININ reporting with custom Inova Solutions dashboards and wallboards
Inova real-time performance management solutions extract, customize and visualize real-time data (e.g., call times and queuing information) from the CIC platform and combine it with real-time information from non-ININ call center platforms and enterprise data sources like your CRM to deliver consolidated and standardized reporting that’s easy to view on dashboards and wallboards. Our specific real-time reporting enhancements include:
- Integration and support for non-ININ data sources
- Integration of operational, enterprise and CRM data
- Ability to view active calls across all queues
- Customizable report views
- Custom KPI calculations and analytics
- Multiple dashboard and wallboard options
- Real-time drill-down and roll-up functionality
- Agent data views
- Enhanced threshold setting for real-time metrics
- Email and text alerting with custom message building
- Roles-based access
Inova LightLink software communicates with CIC 4.0 directly via the Interaction Center Extension Library (IceLib) using a standard TCP/IP connection or through the Interaction Marquee 4.0 application to visualize workgroup, queue and agent data. Connections are made to CIC 3.0 through a Client Com or Marquee Interface as well as a standard TCP/IP connection for workgroup and queue data. With either platform, LightLink can further analyze out-of-the-box Interactive Intelligence metrics, mathematically derive new fields from standard ININ fields or integrate other operational KPIs to create a range of new possibilities for real-time and historical reporting.