The UK insurance industry is growing. In 2016, it had over 111,000 direct employees and in 2017 saw tax contributions reach over 72 billion British pounds, the largest contribution of any sector within the country. But with a growing industry comes fierce competition and an increasing number of pressures. In this blog, we cover some general challenges the insurance sector faces and talk specifically about how Customer Experience Management (CEM) strategies and associated technology can help insurers to remain competitive. Here’s a summary of what to expect:
- Challenges for the insurance sector.
- What are insurers doing to combat challenges?
- The state of customer service in the insurance sector.
- An introduction to Customer Experience Management – the insurers’ route to tapping into CX opportunities.
- How to create a good CEM strategy.
- Omnichannel Customer Interaction Platforms.
- CRM and Call Center Integration
- Systems integration.
You can read the full blog, here.