Inova OnAlert® emergency communication signs are bright, three-colored, life safety signs that securely deliver emergency alerts and instructions when a public safety event is triggered in your facility. OnAlert® emergency LED displays can be programmed to send custom, emergency alert messages based on priority as well as first-responder and manual follow-up messages. These LED displays connect to a variety of emergency communication networks and campus safety platforms and function as a visual component to your emergency response preparedness plan.
Additionally, Inova LightLink® software enables non-crisis messaging options, including the ability to communicate everyday information such as time, weather or HR messaging and grouping by zone.
Whether you need textual emergency alert signs for your campus, government facility or office park, our LED signs are an energy-efficient, environmentally friendly choice for public safety. OnAlert® Emergency LED Displays are built for optimal energy efficiency with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, a network standard that lets the system draw both data and power from a single network connection – without AC outlets or wall transformers.
Our emergency alert notification signs help you:
- Communicate clearly in environments with high noise levels or poor acoustics
- Provide visual emergency response communication and alert notification for the hearing impaired
- Complement your emergency planning solution and emergency broadcasting systems with mass notification LED displays
- Fill in gaps in wireless and network-centric solutions when demand spikes or weak signals (such as in hallways) interrupt communication
- Offer primary or supplemental visual crisis emergency notification that satisfies NFPA72 code 126.96.36.199 (use of Textual and Graphical Visible Appliances)