To effectively manage a fast-paced contact center environment, you need real-time visibility into agent and operational performance. The problem is – the information you need most is fragmented across multiple systems and sites across your enterprise. Inova solves this issue with LightLink®, our powerful, real-time contact center reporting and analytics software. With it, you can automatically extract, calculate and aggregate data from multiple systems and link the desired information to customized wallboard, dashboard and desktop applications across your call center.
LightLink® interfaces with leading ACD platforms and other systems already running in your call center, such as your dialer, IVR, workforce management, and other operational systems and internal databases. By pulling together disparate data from various vendor systems across different locations, LightLink® makes it easy to share intelligent, unified, real-time reporting, so you are always abreast of what's happening in your contact center and throughout your organization.
LightLink®-based solutions provide a foundation for top-performing contact centers by managing your data, unifying your reporting, and ensuring the right people receive the right information when and how they want to see it. To keep you apprised of fast-changing contact center conditions, LightLink® allows you to program KPI thresholds to trigger alerts such as on-screen messages or color changes, texts, emails or even audio notifications.
Thanks to its distributed component architecture, Inova LightLink® offers you superior scalability and reliability. Because it’s split into components that can be spread across servers for load balancing, it eliminates the performance limitations of the client-server model and even allows independent local operation when remote servers are offline.
LightLink®’s flexible architecture means you’re not locked into a proprietary system and can readily change input or output options. Any time you like, you can incorporate or change system connections, output display options and data points. Since Inova software is based on the number of agent seats you have, you can start small and easily add more capacity as you grow.
LightLink® requires only one connection to each back-end system being monitored, reducing integration costs and simplifying system maintenance. Our publish-subscribe model also offers one-to-many communication for an extremely efficient use of network bandwidth when delivering data across the enterprise.
LightLink® contact center software offers a wide range of capabilities to optimize your performance:
- Compatibility with multiple presentation outputs including:
- OnTarget® Multimedia Digital Displays
- Inova Performance Tracker® web dashboards
- Inova Desktop Presenter® applications
- Inova OnTrack® LED displays
- Integration with multiple contact center systems, including ACDs, WFMs, IVRs and dialers
- Integration with multichannel data sources including chat and email
- Custom and ad-hoc messaging based on thresholds or schedules
- Intuitive administration that allows you to change metrics and messaging on-the-fly
- Secure, roles-based access to assign rights and privileges to individuals and user groups
- Centralized administration and configuration
- Compatibility with ODBC-compliant or cloud-based databases for further analysis
- Custom metric creation through calculation of new data fields
Inova LightLink® boasts certified interfaces with leading contact center technology manufacturing platforms, including:
- Avaya Communication Manager
- Avaya Call Management System (CMS)
- Avaya Aura Contact Center
- Avaya IQ
- Nortel Contact Center Manager Server (Symposium)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Interactive Intelligence Customer Interaction Center™ (CIC) 3.0 (via Interaction Marquee) and 4.0.
- Aspect Unified IP (UIP)
- Genesys Integration Server (GIS)