Inova OnTime Ethernet Clock
Power over Ethernet IP clock systems make synchronized time simple
Rollover the thumbnails below to see a larger image
Introducing the revolutionary Inova OnTime® Power over Ethernet LED digital clock, designed to effortlessly put everyone on the same time.
OnTime digital clocks plug into an Ethernet jack on your local area network. No AC plug is required, so installation is inexpensive and it’s easy to move clocks around. Power is supplied over standard Cat-5 cabling using the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard, the same power source as Voice-over-IP telephones.
OnTime IP clocks are highly accurate and receive synchronized time updates automatically over the network. Inova Solutions keeps things simple by eliminating the need for specialized software – control one or hundreds of clocks from any PC on the network with a simple telnet session. The OnTime IP clock will find an existing Simple Network Time Protocol server on your network, or you can set up a new one, making synchronized time easy.
Inova OnTime 4-digit ethernet clocks feature:
- Red or green LED seven-segment display
- Single- and double-sided models available
- Visible from over 150 feet (50 meters)
- Set automatically by SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol)
- DHCP or static IP addressable
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) using the same network components as IP telephones
- Service light status indicator
- For more details, visit our LED digital clock specs page
- Inova OnTime clocks are also available in 6-digit LED clock and analog clock models
- NEMA enclosures can be purchased for digital clocks
- Optional protective wire guards can be purchased separately
Benefits of Synchronized Time
Consistent and accurate time across an organization keeps things running efficiently and smoothly. In a commercial environment, time wasted on waiting for co-workers to arrive at a meeting or training session translates directly into lost productivity. Synchronized time in industrial environments promotes schedule adherence, helping the entire team meet productivity goals. In healthcare facilities, synchronized hospital clocks are critical to daily operations, whether it's checking on patients or delivering medications. Schools and universities rely on accurate timekeeping to smoothly transition students from one class to the next.
Double-sided Digital Clocks Available
Inova OnTime digital clocks are available in a double-sided model, perfect for visibility in hallways and large, open areas. Learn more about double-sided digital clocks.
Experience the benefits of Inova's Power over Ethernet double-sided digital network clocks providing synchronized time throughout your facility. Contact an Inova Solutions representative today!