A Great Place to Work
Inova Solutions offers a stimulating work environment for highly motivated, skilled individuals interested in joining a winning team. We have a strong employment package with attractive salaries and a full complement of benefits that includes a comprehensive health care plan with vision and dental options and cafeteria plan, 401(k) retirement program, short and long term disability, and life insurance.
A Great Place to Live
Inova is headquartered in Charlottesville, VA, an up-and-coming city that Frommer's Cities Ranked and Rated recently named the best place to live in America. Nestled in the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains, Charlottesville is home to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and to the University of Virginia, a public university that consistently ranks in the top 10 public universities in the nation. Charlottesville has a vibrant downtown featuring an extensive pedestrian mall with unique shopping and dining options as well as several arts, entertainment and sports venues.
Current Job Openings
Inova Solutions is seeking an experienced software engineer to work within a skilled Agile development team in downtown Charlottesville to produce applications that use data analytics and visualization to help drive customer action. We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
· 1-3 years’ experience developing web-based applications
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering or related field
· Strong interest in working effectively in a team environment
· Good communication skills in written and spoken English
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiter calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer. Competitive benefits and salary.
Territory Sales Representative
Outside sales position with an established industry leading technology company that serves the Call Center industry. Current opening is for a highly motivated sales representative who has managed or supervised Call Center or Contact Center agents and also has successfully sold in a business to business environment, through both direct and indirect channels. The Territory Representative is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals within the Central U.S. geographic territory, preferable based in the Columbus, OH, Indianapolis, IN, or St. Louis, MO metropolitan area.
· Sell software, cloud applications, and professional services to new accounts in the contact center industry
· Qualify and develop leads to maintain a steady pipeline of opportunities in all stages of development
· Investigate and understand customer’s business objectives in order to execute a successful sales strategy
· Establish and maintain a cooperative network of channel reseller and referral partners
· Develop effective relationships with coaches, influencers, and decision makers across multiple departments
· Perform ROI assessment to support value of solution within the customer environment
· Deliver an engaging and effective solution presentation including application demonstration
· Work within a cross-functional team to ensure a positive customer experience both pre and post sale
· Maintain accurate revenue forecast
· Utilize Salesforce.com to thoroughly document all customer interactions and sales plans
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 1+ years of Call Center Management or Supervisory experience
· 2+ years of business to business selling experience preferably within the Contact Center or Telecom industries
· Successful track record of achieving quota
· Excellent questioning, listening, and presentation skills, at all levels of customer organization
· Ability to work remotely from a home office and manage time effectively
· Willingness to be trained and work under close guidance of Vice President of Sales for initial period
· Computer Skills in MS Office, CRM, Web
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, professional appearance, well organized
· Ability to sell on a cost-benefit basis
· Technical aptitude
· Willingness to travel
· Successful completion of a formal sales training program a plus
Inova Solutions offers a stimulating work environment for highly motivated, skilled individuals interested in joining a winning team. Inova offers a strong employment package with a full complement of benefits that includes an exceptional health care plan, 401(k) retirement program, short and long term disability, life insurance, flexible spending, and optional dental coverage.
The Territory Sales Representative position offers a base salary and commission schedule commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, no recruiter calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer.